- Select a category
- Store of the Year
- Store Fixture of the Year
- Visual Presentation of the Year
- Restaurant/Fast Food
- Restaurant/Casual Dining
- Restaurant/Fine Dining
- Convenience Store
- Supermarket/Grocery Store
- Specialty Food Retailer
- Service Retailer
- Pop-Up Store
- Hardline Shop in a Store
- Softline Shop in a Store
- Department Store
- Discount/Mass Merchant
- Hardline Specialty Store Up to 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- Hardline Specialty Store 3,001-25,000 Sq. Ft.
- Softline Specialty Store Up to 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- Softline Specialty Store 3,001-25,000 Sq. Ft.
- Specialty Store Over 25,000 Sq. Ft.
- Sustainability Awards
- Store Fixture Awards
- Visual Presentation Awards
- Special Awards
2010 Design Award Winners
First Financial Bank Crown Point, Ind.
Breaking the mold of traditional banking retail, this new prototype features an open planning concept with barrier-free teller stations, transparent offices for clear views, and natural light flooding the space. Teller stations were also more friendly and engaging with furniture-like design in wood laminate. Interior graphics become walls and an oversized service wall clearly illustrates the bank’s services.
- Architecture/Design K4 Architects, Cincinnati, OH.
- Design FRCH Design Worldwide, Cincinnati, OH.
- General Contracting Vanco Construction Services, Crown Point, IN.
- Photography OMS Photography, Cincinnati, OH.
- Retailer First Financial Bank, Cincinnati, OH.