- Select a category
- Store of the Year
- Fixture of the Year
- Visual Presentation of the Year
- Restaurant/Fast Food
- Restaurant/Casual Dining
- Restaurant/Fine Dining
- Convenience Store
- Supermarket/Grocery Store
- Specialty Food Retailer
- Service Retailer
- Pop-Up Store
- Hardline Shop in a Store
- Softline Shop in a Store
- Department Store
- Discount/Mass Merchant
- Hardline Specialty Store Up to 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- Hardline Specialty Store 3,001-25,000 Sq. Ft.
- Softline Specialty Store Up to 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- Softline Specialty Store 3,001-25,000 Sq. Ft.
- Specialty Store Over 25,000 Sq. Ft.
- Sustainability Awards
- Store Fixture Awards
- Visual Presentation Awards
- In-Store Communications
- Visual Presentation
- Wall Treatment
2010 Design Award Winners
Walmart Retail Environment Jacksonville, Fla.
This new Wal-Mart environment was created to provide a more consistent and less cluttered brand expression. Visual changes include fixture-level graphics and price identification; cornice elements in key departments providing a flexible communications system that can be tailored to merchandise, promotional displays, and seasonal campaigns; and a flexible kit-of-parts that change out quickly. Store fixtures include metallic silver and black finishes to provide a consistent expression in general merchandise, while new fixturing was designed for the grocery department, including nesting tables in wood finishes.
- Architecture BRR Architecture, Merriam, KS.
- Design Lippincott, New York, NY.
- General Contracting Hudson Construction Company, Chattanooga, TN.
- Photography Esto Photographics Inc., Mamaroneck, NY.
- Retailer Walmart, Bentonville, AR.