- Select a category
- Restaurant/Casual Dining
- Restaurant/Fast Food
- Restaurant/Fine Dining
- Specialty Food Retailer
- Service Retailer
- Pop-up Store
- Hardline Shop Within a Store
- Department Store
- Hardline Specialty Store up to 3,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store Under 3,000 sf
- Hardline Specialty Store 3,001-7,500 sf
- Hardline Specialty Store 7,501 - 25,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store up to 3,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store 3,001 to 7,500 sf
- Softline Specialty Store 7,501 - 25,000 sf
- Specialty Store over 25,000 sf
- Store of the Year
- Individual Element
2012 Design Award Winners
El Palacio de Hierro Interlomas Paseo Interlomas Mall, Huixquilucan, Estado de Mexico, Mexico
With a different experience in each department yet all united under one concept of luxury design, this 333,000-square-foot department store embodies the marketing theme, “Discover how many worlds fit in one Palace.” From decoration to colors, from light to sound, and from props to merchandise, each department is a different shopping experience. Customers move through merchandise without a central corridor, and printed elements were replaced by a 2,100-square-foot screen in the façade; 114 more screens throughout the store add energy in an unobtrusive way. The entire store was designed from the visual merchandising point of view, creating early project focal points and developing the work and design around the, such as stitched wood trees, and welcoming sports mannequins.
- Architect Grupo Sordo Madaleno, Mexico City, . Mexico
- Architect/Design El Palacio de Hierro Team, Mexico City, . Mexico
- Design PDT International, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Design/Store Fixtures Jorge Puente Visual Center, Buenos Aires, . Argentina
- Design/Store Fixtures Thinc, Mexico City, . Mexico
- Digital Signage Content / Teran, Mexico City, . Mexico
- Digital Signage/Engineering Sateliite Store Link (SSL), Mexico City, . Mexico
- Photography HAH Photography, Mexico City, . Mexico
- Project Management Grupo Rioboo, Mexico City, . Mexico
- Store Fixtures ALU, New York, NY.
- Store Fixtures Elevations Inc., San Francisco, CA.
- Store Fixtures Stor, Mexico City, . Mexico
- Technology Sharp Corporation Mexico, Mexico City, . Mexico
- Technology Tecnosolutions, Mexico City, . Mexico
- Visual Elements Bonaveri, Ferrara, . Italy
- Visual Elements Goldsmith, New York, NY.
- Visual Elements Manex, New York, NY.
- Visual Elements Ralph Pucci, New York, NY.
- Visual Elements Adel Rootstein USA Inc., New York, NY.