- Select a category
- Restaurant/Casual Dining
- Restaurant/Fast Food
- Restaurant/Fine Dining
- Specialty Food Retailer
- Service Retailer
- Pop-up Store
- Hardline Shop Within a Store
- Department Store
- Hardline Specialty Store up to 3,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store Under 3,000 sf
- Hardline Specialty Store 3,001-7,500 sf
- Hardline Specialty Store 7,501 - 25,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store up to 3,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store 3,001 to 7,500 sf
- Softline Specialty Store 7,501 - 25,000 sf
- Specialty Store over 25,000 sf
- Store of the Year
- Individual Element
2012 Design Award Winners
Hardline Specialty Store up to 3,000 sf
Snaidero USA Showroom: Living + Design New York City
An extension of the Snaidero USA kitchen showroom, this Living + Design space is a subtly activated blank canvas on which customers can project their own images through various display items. A radial geometry connects the space to the existing kitchen showroom, with the lines in the floor tile and ceiling elements creating a flow. These pulsating forces pushing and pulling into the shared spaces have twisted the structural elements of the space, with one column so impacted that it partially folds in on itself as if pulled toward the neighboring space.
- Architect GIORGIO BORRUSO DESIGN, Marina del Rey, CA.
- General Contracting The OMARA Organization, New York, NY.
- Photography Magda Biernat Photography, New York, NY.
- Retailer SNAIDERO USA, Torrance, CA.