- Select a category
- Restaurant/Casual Dining
- Restaurant/Fast Food
- Restaurant/Fine Dining
- Specialty Food Retailer
- Service Retailer
- Pop-up Store
- Hardline Shop Within a Store
- Department Store
- Hardline Specialty Store up to 3,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store Under 3,000 sf
- Hardline Specialty Store 3,001-7,500 sf
- Hardline Specialty Store 7,501 - 25,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store up to 3,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store 3,001 to 7,500 sf
- Softline Specialty Store 7,501 - 25,000 sf
- Specialty Store over 25,000 sf
- Store of the Year
- Individual Element
2012 Design Award Winners
Hardline Specialty Store up to 3,000 sf
SUPER by Dr. Nicholas Perricone Malibu, Calif.
Offering a simple, fresh, clean, and modern environment, the design firm used the retailer‘s colorful product packaging as the focus of the space and incorporated the brand‘s visual elements with oversized graphic images in vinyl. An integrated product shelving wall is easily accessible by customers and features a built-in signage panel conveying the product benefits and price. A parsons table and pedestals provide an open-sell environment, and two consultation areas feature tester units to experience the product. Two public and one private treatment areas provide services to customers in the gallery-like space featuring reclaimed barn wood flooring to add warmth and texture.
- Artwork Concrete Design Communications, Toronto, ON. Canada
- Design Janis Bell Design, Toronto, ON. Canada
- Exterior Signage/In-Store Graphics/Signage B.A.S.I Signage Co., Oakland, CA.
- General Contracting/Millwork Principle Group Corp., Santa Rosa, CA.
- Photography Joe Fletcher Photography, Oakland, CA.
- Project Management Kazumi Komar Pre-Construction & Construction Management Services LLC, Emeryville., CA.
- Retailer Perricone MD, San Francisco, CA.