- Select a category
- Restaurant/Casual Dining
- Restaurant/Fast Food
- Restaurant/Fine Dining
- Specialty Food Retailer
- Service Retailer
- Pop-up Store
- Hardline Shop Within a Store
- Department Store
- Hardline Specialty Store up to 3,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store Under 3,000 sf
- Hardline Specialty Store 3,001-7,500 sf
- Hardline Specialty Store 7,501 - 25,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store up to 3,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store 3,001 to 7,500 sf
- Softline Specialty Store 7,501 - 25,000 sf
- Specialty Store over 25,000 sf
- Store of the Year
- Individual Element
2012 Design Award Winners
Hardline Specialty Store 3,001-7,500 sf
Sony Leap Westfield Century City, Los Angeles
Enticing customers to experience and enjoy the Sony brand, this store redesign creates a warm, inviting space with a personality that is undoubtedly Sony. The bright, open space displays products on tables instead of behind locked display cases so customers can personally interact with them. Moveable colored wall panels and fixture skins help the store remain flexible and feature new looks and layouts with ease. All electrical components remain hidden behind a perimeter wall system with removable acoustic wall panels. Vertical tiled digital screens run adjacent to removable large-format magnetic lifestyle graphics to keep energy moving through the space.
- Architect of Record Brand + Allen, San Francisco, CA.
- Architect/Design Klein Dytham architecture, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. Japan
- General Contracting Pacific Construction & Mfg Inc, Burlingame, CA.
- Store Fixtures Chandler Inc., Afton, MN.
- Store Fixtures Reeve Store Equipment Co., Pico Rivera, CA.
- Store Fixtures Stylmark, Minneapolis, MN.