- Select a category
- Store of the Year
- Fixture of the Year
- Visual Presentation of the Year
- Restaurant/Fine Dining
- Convenience Store
- Supermarket/Grocery Store
- Specialty Food Retailer
- Service Retailer
- Pop-Up Store
- Hardline Shop in a Store
- Softline Shop in a Store
- Department Store
- Discount/Mass Merchant
- Hardline Specialty Store Up to 3,000 sf
- Hardline Specialty Store 3,001-25,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store Up to 3,000 sf
- Softline Specialty Store 3,001-25,000 sf
- Specialty Store Over 25,000 sf
- Store Fixture Awards
- Visual Presentation Awards
- Sustainability Awards
2009 Design Award Winners
Visual Presentation Awards
Visual Presentation Award
Apple: Back to School Window 162 Apple Stores
This simple, yet striking visual presentation features a molded, large-format replica iPod touch and iPod nanos created from vacuum-formed plastic with integrated video features. A single sheet board-printed, 8-ft. by 12-ft. “chalkboard” lexan panel conveys the back-to-school message, while the iPod nanos featured light boxes and the iPod touch had integrated functioning video displays.
- Photography Circe Photo LLC, New York, NY.
- Retailer/Visual Elements Apple Inc., Cupertino, CA.
- Visual Elements ColorEdge - Retail Visual Group, New York, NY.
- Visual Elements Delphi Productions, Alameda, CA.